Monday, April 02, 2007

It's official, I think, China July 2009

 
Here is the babelfish translation from the email I received in response to my question about attending Huang Wei's graduation ceremony. I think that it says we are invited. Huang means yellow, but his name symbol is not the same as the yellow symbol, so, whatever, it's a free translation, can't complain, but you'd think it could sort out yellow from a name. Oh boy, Guangzhou/Guilin/Nanning/Chongqing in July, can't wait, it will be so comfortable and cool, the timing just couldn't have been better.

"Marji and treasure treasure; □□hello, on March 31 we received the mail carrier's bag which you mailed, the true feelings thank you the vitamin healthy product and the cashew which chose for us, we extremely liked. Huang Weidao in July, 2009 graduates. After we must come you Guangzhou to participate the yellow great study graduation ceremony the news to tell him, yellow great is extremely happy, he also very much thought of the treasure treasure in US'S content life, and was anticipating you come that one day."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Eliza2006 said...

I'm jealous! I can't wait to get back to China!

Tiffany